Migraine at Work Webinar: Jan 2022
Find answers to the questions so many of us have about migraine and work.
Hosts: Paula K. Dumas and Carl Cincinnato, Hosts of the Migraine World Summit
Juggling migraine and work can be a minefield. There are so many questions: Should I tell my boss? Should I ask for accommodations? Am I required to disclose migraine? What am I entitled to?
Join the hosts of the Migraine World Summit, Paula K.Dumas & Carl Cincinnato, at the recording of the one-hour webinar on Thursday, January 27th, 2022 Find answers to the questions so many of us have about migraine and work.
This webinar will explore:
- -Why migraine is a common issue for employees
- -How it hides in plain sight
- -The heavy cost for employers when left unaddressed
- -When it’s worth initiating a conversation with your employer
- -How to initiate a conversation with your employer
- -What rights employees have for accommodations
- -The pros and cons of remaining anonymous with migraine
- -What employers can do to retain you and create healthier workplaces.
There was also time for a Q&A and discussion.